My World

My World

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Oh Lordy!!!

Well Landon had his first day of Top Flight.



And I think it's safe to say we also had our last day of Top Flight.  I hate that he cried and didn't enjoy it but I'm not going to force him to go if he doesn't want to.  There was a lot of people in the gym at first but they split them up and a bunch of them went to the other gym.  He had his cousin Christian there and a few kids he knew from daycare but he still wouldn't participate.  We sat and watched and he finally said he wanted to go.  He made it about 10 minutes but started crying again.  He thought it was hard which I tried explaining to him that it's just fun and all kids were there to learn.  My sweet Landon is just like me.  I like my routine and I am not a big crowd person.  So I need to remember not to sign him up for stuff anymore.  Maybe he'll eventually like things like this but until then...NO MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment