Bennett is now 3 months. He is still the sweetest baby around. He never cries and is always happy.
So, here are some fun facts on Bennett this month.
2. You wear size 2 diapers.
3. You cannot wear anything under 3 months. Most things are 3-6 or 6-9 months that you are
wearing (the outfit in your 3 month picture is 6 months).
4. You sleep really good at night. You always make it at least till 3:00 AM but most of the time you
can go past that. Last night you slept all night. You were asleep by 10 PM and didn't wake up
till 7 AM.
5. You have been trying to roll over a lot. Pretty much every time I lay you down you start going
on your side. You roll to the right and you get so mad when you just stay on your side. I bet
you'll be rolling very soon.
6. You have discovered your tongue. It's pretty cute.
7. You did get your shots recently and you did great.
8. You weigh 17 pds.
9. You like your floor mat and can kick your legs up to start the music.
10. You went to the river for the first time on your 3 month birthday.
Bennett we love you and you have definitely spoiled us with how easy you are. You are getting rolls just like Landon had but you are bigger than what he was at this point. Landon was 14 pounds at 3 months. I guess we grow them big around here!
So here is a picture of my big 38 pound kid and my 17 pound baby.
And another picture of Bennett