My World

My World

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fabulous Friday

So I wanted to share a few things I'm loving right now.

First up are these.  Twizzlers super long nibs.  I seriously can eat a bag in a day.  But I'm trying to take it slow and make them last a bit longer. :) 


Ok I'll be honest...I loved these books.  
The next book I'm going to read (when I am not re-reading Grey's) is Bethenny's book.  I enjoy her show and wanted to read her new book. 


And I love Giuliana and Bill so I am going to read their book as well.


I've been watching all of my reality shows and I've finally caught up with Grey's Anatomy.  I will try to watch last nights episode sometime today but who knows if the boys agree with that. :)


I have been introduced to a new app (maybe it isn't new to you but for me it is).  It is spotify and it gives you instant access to all the music in the world.


I'm loving my Pandora...90's mix is my favorite at the moment. 


I've also started using my couch to 5K app again.  I am on week 5 of it and doing good so far.  Yes it is sometimes hard but I need to lose my baby belly that is lingering around (probably from those darn twizzlers). 


This weekend we have a few celebrations going on.  I have a baby shower for my friend Megan tomorrow at 11:00.  She is welcoming baby Krew at the end of July and we can't wait to meet him.  Evan is having his 1st birthday and it is also at11:00 so I might be running here and there.  Then at 3:30 we are going to go celebrate our friends, the Springfield's, sons 3rd birthday.  I haven't seen Bryce in a long time and I hate that.  I hate admitting this but we haven't even met their little girl who was born last August.  So tomorrow we'll get to introduce our families to both new babies.  And then Sunday is Mother's Day.  We will be having Bennett's baby dedication at church tomorrow and then we are having lunch at Gaston's.  Can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment