My World

My World

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

How lovely are your branches! 

YEAH!!  My tree is finished and shining oh so bright even as I type this!  It was an all day project yesterday but it's up.  I did have to do it in stages since I had two sweet boys home with me but they cooperated and we got it done. 
 I love my tree!  I bought all new stuff last year because I wanted the traditional red and green tree.  I plan to buy more fun things over the years to make it even fuller but I LOVE it as it is now.  Oh and I have a red tree skirt but I plan to make one or find one that I like a bit better.
Here is my topper which I love! 
And my big helper who was more in to Home Alone 2.  We had to watch it while we put up the tree!  Bennett has done good with it so far...fingers crossed!  He only gets by it when we're around it so I think we'll be fine.  Not sure if I'll put presents out early or wait?!?  I"m not sure how that would go but I do have a lot of stuff upstairs ready to wrap. 
 
And here is the mantel.  I love our new stockings (got them from simpleaddiction.com) and the NOEL I found at TJ Maxx a few months back.  I think I might get some red candles for the holders.
Today we might do our Walmart trip as long as the boys promise to be good for me, but I don't plan on much more than that.  I was planning on taking B to school today so Landon and I could have a little time together but when I asked him about taking brother to school he told me NO.  He said he'd miss him...how to you say no to that!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment