My World

My World

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a very good yet relaxing Easter Sunday. Landon had a low fever the night before but luckily we were able to make it to church. Bennett wasn't being very quiet so Landon and I took him out. After church I picked up sonic (sounds pitiful I know) and when we got home the Easter bunny had brought us some goodies. Landon was pumped! We played outside and then about 4:30 or so Landon fell asleep and he slept until 7:15...yikes! He woke up, ate supper, and then asked to go back to bed! That tells you the kid doesn't feel good. Nana had plans to keep Bennett on Monday (since he had to get some shots) and so she just kept Landon. He continued to run a low fever so she kept him Tuesday (she also brought us a strawberry pie), I took him to the doctor on Wednesday (it was his throat) and my mom kept him Thursday. He finally quit the fever yesterday afternoon so all I can say is bless his heart. Hate to see my babies sick.

My sister told us to look at this picture of the new baby Benita. She's such a dork and always does silly poses to Bennett. At Halloween she put the candy stick in his mouth and now she's clipping his hair in girl clips. She loves her Bennett and he loves her! Plus it was pretty hilarious when she showed it to us.

School has been busy. We only have 38 more days and for some reason I can't wait! I'm ready for summer break and being home with my boys. On Friday we threw a baby shower for one of my friends at work. I was Kary's mentor last year and I love teaching with her. She will be welcoming her 2nd baby in a month. They are not finding out the gender of this baby so we did a neutral theme. And besides planning for the shower I have decided to be the math person for Kindergarten. I'm teaming with another teacher on this and I know I'll be happy we did it that way. We have four meetings already scheduled in the next month and then we've got a 4 day training this summer that will continue for 3 years. Wish us luck!!!

























4 comments:

  1. I love those boys! And baby Benita is precious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have thought L would be Captain Underpants again! LOL. Even with hair clips, B is still a sweetie. I need to see them more....only 6 more weeks of school and we can take care of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their matching shirts! Too handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that baby shower cake is adorable! I just love how the frosting matches the actual decorations.

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner!

    ReplyDelete