My World

My World

Monday, July 29, 2013

Nice Night

The weather the last few days have been incredible especially for the end of July.  So we took advantage of it Saturday night by building a little fire and eating s'mores!  

And I guess we could say it was us celebrating this guy turning a 1 1/2!
Landon found the smallest lizard and Lance caught it for him.  I just can't seem to grab bugs, lizards, or anything like that.  Eek!!!  
So this weekend I finally got to work in my classroom.  I worked pretty much all day Saturday, after church on Sunday, and just a few hours this morning (B had a fever this morning and Nana had something this afternoon).  My room is looking good and I'm even liking it more than last year.  But I've busted my tail to get it close to done because the next four days I have CGI training so no class time for me.  Plus I'm praying we hear something on the house and I want to be able to focus on that too.  Nothing like starting a new school year while trying to (hopefully) move into a new house!  





No comments:

Post a Comment