My World

My World

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Total Catch Up

Yikes!  I've been meaning to blog but I just haven't made time.  But today I got home early and the boys are occupied for the moment so I'm going to try to play catch up.  
The school year is going great and I'm really enjoying my kids.  I now have 21 students but that shouldn't be for too much longer.  I actually sat in on interviews Friday afternoon so I'm hoping we hire the 18th teacher soon.  I've been out of the class for the last 3 days because of  testing and today I attended a HUB meeting.  It seems that these past few weeks I've had a lot of meetings but I think that will ease off once we get going a little more.  
The boys are doing good too.  Landon had a few good drop off days for his school but then last Thursday he cried.  I know he's just off schedule (they only go two days a week right now) because just after I'm gone they say he's fine.  It still hurts my heart.  I decided to do a sticker chart for him so if he has a good day and doesn't cry then he earns stickers.  I think it has helped but I'll see how this week goes.  Bennett is still my wild man.  He loves being outside!  I usually try outside for awhile but sometime it's just too hot so we come back in.  Landon's been helping his dad put up deer feeders, filling them, and checking the game cameras.  Looks like Lance will be able to hunt more over here since we'll probably still be living here.  We've been taking a lot of rides around the land and when you see how pretty and peaceful it is here...you really don't mind being homeless!  Ha!!  The Benton's came over a couple weeks ago and it was nice having them here.  We ate fish, went for a ride, and just got to visit.







Lance shot an armadillo the other evening and Landon enjoyed that.
Lance also took Landon to his first cardinals game in STL.



I am still finding lots of time to shop online (or just browse), so I decided to start my Christmas shopping.  Hey don't judge!  So as I was doing that I did find some wonderful mascara.  It's awesome and I'll definitely keep this as a top pick.  I ordered it from Ulta.
And I finally visited Jillian this weekend after a very long time.  Lance thought it was funny how the boys exercise with me.  Horrible picture but too funny not to share.  They never leave me alone...and that's ok!  I make it work.
The house situation is still not great but we are trying to be patient.  Hopefully we'll hear something this week.  We shall see!  


















No comments:

Post a Comment