My World

My World

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

#thenewtonsdaily2014 week 26

Day 176: Landon had his last t-ball game tonight!  I'm so happy with how he did this season.  He has grown so much since last summer.


Day 177:  Today we went to the park & then got ice cream to cool them down.
And I got a big advocare order delivered!  

Day 178:  Todat we had visitors!  My mom, sister, and her kids came over for a bit.

That evening Lance took the boys outside and they played in the water.




Day 179:  The boys went to school today & even though I want them to stay on a little routine I miss them like crazy when they are gone!  BOO no picture today!

Day 180: Putting the sprinkler under the trampoline = loads of fun!

Day 181: We got a tiny pool (I hate when they get dirty so I can dump this one out every time and carry it inside).  Landon was baptizing himself!


Day 182: Landon went to hang out with my mom today.  He's never going to want to come home.  They went bowling, got an icee, and to the park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment