My World

My World

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 + 1 = 4

Where oh where have I been?  Well I guess I could start off by announcing that I am PREGNANT!!!  I am 10 weeks now and I'm due March 5th.  We found out right before our summer vacation and we are very excited.  I have been feeling awful.  It started at 6 weeks and just got worse every day.  I have been nauseous 24/7.  My doctor gave me phenergan but it gave me a terrible headache so now I have Zofran.  It works ok but I pretty much keep a cinnamon hard candy in my mouth all the time which makes me feel better.  I started back to work this week and I've been doing ok.  It might be because I'm super busy and I am not just sitting at home.  Who knows but hopefully it will fade soon.  I was not sick with Landon and so this pregnancy is definitely different so far.  We also heard the heartbeat last week and it was 180.  I need to get Lance to take my belly shot soon.  I've taken some in the mirror but not going to post those...not the best shot!  I think I've gotten a little belly already. 
So with baby #2 coming soon we decided to get Landon out of our bed and into his big bed.  We started Saturday night and it's gone pretty good.  He wakes up around 3 or 4 and one of us just go sleep with him.  I think we are pretty happy with how it's going so far.  Landon is such a good kid and I am so excited to see him as a big brother.  He is going to be such a big helper and the best brother ever.  Oh and he tends to call the baby his sister.  Maybe he'll be right. 
Please keep our new baby in your prayers that it grows strong and healthy. 

5 comments:

  1. Super happy for you guys! Landon will be such a sweet big brother! Hope you start feeling better soon--second trimester is just around the corner. :) I wasn't really sick any of my pregnancies, but I will say I was definitely more nauseous with Alexee. Maybe L's right about having a sister!? When will you find out (or will you wait and be surprised?)

    Hope you have a good school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys!!! congrats =)

    ReplyDelete