My World

My World

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Landon's 1st Interview

I saw this interview on a blog I read so I decided to do it on Landon. 

What is your name?  Landon Newton

How old are you?  2 and a 1/2 he says!

What's your favorite color?  red

Who is your best friend?  Mommy and Daddy and Luke

What is your favorite animal?  forcey aka horsey

What do you want to be when you grow up?  doctor (go right ahead)

What is your favorite movie?  Ratatouille

What is your favorite book?  Love you Forever by Robert Munsch

What makes you happy?  smile (hard to get him to understand - he kept telling me sad)

What makes you sad?  when mommy leaves me at school I cry (again hard b/c he kept saying happy -
         guess he knows opposites & by the way...he only cries for about two seconds to torture me and
         then he is fine)

What is your favorite food to eat?  chicken

What is your favorite song to sing?  monkey song aka jumping on the bed

What games do you like to play?  games on your phone (and he knows how to do it all by himself)

Hopefully I'll remember to do it later when he gets bigger. 

This week Landon has been going to school so I could work in my classroom.  He did three days this week and I got a lot done.  Sunday evening Lance and Judy went with me to rearrange furniture so on Monday I was ready to unpack and set up stuff.  After today I can actually say my room is ready for the kiddos.  I brought stuff home to work on over the weekend but really I just have the lesson planning to do and to get everything ready for orientation. 

Right now I have 15 kiddos but I know I will get more.  Last year we had 21 kids until they hired another teacher and it got us down to 20 kids.  It's crazy because at my old school there were only 4 classrooms and we had about 16 kiddos with 18 being a big class.  Here at MH there are 18 teachers and we usually have 20 kids.  But I love it and it's neat to be teaching at the same building I attended Kindergarten. 

I would also like to ask those who read my blog to pray for the Sherry family.  I taught with Gianna at Flippin and her family is super close to my sisters family.  On Sunday she had to have an emergency C-Section and their baby was born without brain activity.  Garret went home to heaven yesterday.  My heart breaks for them. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sad. My thoughts are with your dear friends and their sweet baby boy. So heartbreaking to read...I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sorry to hear about the loss of their precious baby. We prayed for their family Wednesday night at church.

    ReplyDelete