My World

My World

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home

 We left Gulf Shores at 6:31 AM and we got back to my parents house in MH at 5:20 PM so we did really good time.  Landon did really good and we were talking about how we never had to stop for him.  We did stop twice and once for food and every time it was us having to pull over.  He's such a good boy!  Before we left Gulf Shores I got Landon three new videos and a Vreader.  He loved the videos and that is what he did most of the ride.  He did sleep for two hours which was good.  When we got about an hour away from MH he got a little restless so I got the Vreader out.  He loves that thing! 

It was great seeing this. :)
He didn't want me to take his picture.
We got home and we immediately started unpacking everything.  We decided to get Sonic for supper since we don't have a lot of groceries at the house and b/c we were lazy.  I'm glad to be home but I did have a great time and can't wait till next summer.
Today we are back to normal routine....vacation is over!  Lance went back to work and he is going to be super busy b/c of dealer meeting. 
Today is my sweet nephew Christian's birthday.  He is the big 4 and we are going to his birthday party later tonight. 

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous y'all went to gulf shores!! the beaches are BEAUTIFUL and i can't wait to take mads! so glad landon did well on the long trip and had so much fun in the ocean =) miss that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being from Mobile County, I grew up vacationing in Gulf Shores. I'm sure y'all had fun. It's been years since I've been. My hubby & I got married in Destin so we vacation there every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great car rider!!! I've never been to Gulf Shores but I've heard so much about it that I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! We took a trip to Gulf Shores about a month ago... but we live in AL so our car ride is only about 4 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from Jenna's. We are heading to Gulf shores in just a few weeks such a fun trip but its always good to be back home!

    ReplyDelete