My World

My World

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthday Party

Last night Landon and I went to my nephews 4th birthday party. 
He loves dinosaurs so that was the theme.  The kiddos were excited to eat cake but we got them to eat supper before ruining the cake.

Landon had a great time!  My parents got Christian a new four-wheeler so all the kids went outside to ride around the yard, they swam in the pool & played on the swing set. 

 Lincoln drove Landon around and it was so cute.

 Look at Landon!  When Lincoln would start to go Landon would fling back.  It was pretty funny!
Love my blue-eyed baby!

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jennas! Landon is such a handsome little man:) And the pics of the boys in the jeeps is adorable!!!

    Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon I'd have heaps of fun in one of those jeeps!!
    Love the dinosaur theme too...have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over from Jenna's blog. Your little boy is adorable :) Looks like he had alot of fun at the party. Love the pictures of the boys in the jeep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family and your blog are all so sweet. :) I have seen you on other things like Kelly's Korner too. :)Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture of Landon is so sweet! He shouldn't be that grown up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to get my kids a little quad now! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete