My World

My World

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July - Last day of Gulf Shores

Today was our last day at Gulf Shores.  We are heading back tomorrow morning so we are going to soak up as much sun and beach time as we can.  We headed down to the beach after breakfast and played till lunch.  Landon, me & my mom went up to the room for lunch while Lance stayed down at the beach.  I think I've created another beach boy!  My mom went back down to the beach while I got Landon to take a nap.  After he woke up we decided to stay in the room b/c our family was going to have a cookout & we were going to take some family pictures.  So I started getting ready and then everyone came up to our room to eat supper.  We had lots of good food and it was nice to visit.  My cousin Haley took some pictures for us at the beach. 








After pictures we got everything packed and loaded in the car.  Then we waited for the firework show which was at 9:00 PM.  We watched them on the beach & Landon did great.  He really didn't watch them he was more into playing and making people tell him stories.  :)  The rest of us watched the fireworks and they were awesome.  Nothing better than watching them on the beach.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you really had a good time. I think we're going to Florida the first weekend of August. Casey is in a wedding and doesn't have anyone to go with her, so the boys and I are going. We'll play on the beach while she does wedding stuff. I can't get Chris to go with us, though. Maybe he will change his mind between now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Jenna's. Your vacation looks fabulous!! We're going back home to SC for vacation and I cannot wait to hit the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jenna's. Love your pictures on the beach. Looks like you had a fun filled family vacation.

    ReplyDelete