My World

My World

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer is fading fast...

I have been boring lately.  Landon and I are spending a lot of time at home.  Lance is still busy working with dealer meeting-all of that is over after tomorrow night-and I'm sure we are all happy about that.  I'm very thankful for his job/career but it's hard b/c his busy time is when we are home in the summer. 

Speaking of summer...I can't believe it's almost over. :(  I have two days of training this week and then I think the following week we can get back in our classrooms.  Now I wish I was one of those teachers who didn't rush back but I do.  I love to organize at the beginning of the year and have everything ready for the 1st day of school.  Plus I think my open house/orientation is the second week of August so it has to be ready by then.  I've been reading the posts at http://staffordmoments.blogspot.com from working moms.  I love hearing how others make things work for them and how they manage everything.  I am definitely going to have more routines and Lance & I are going to have to really work as a team...which I know we can.  I know it will make our lives so much easier and maybe we'll get to spend more time together just the two of us.  All relationships need that time and when you have kids it quickly fades.  Not a good thing I know.  Once I figure out our new routines I'll post about them.  Oh and I hope to get a house cleaner to come every two weeks.  I think that would be so helpful.  We'll see what happens. 

One thing I've already started to help us is to do meal planning.  I haven't had to since we went on vacation and now with Lance working every evening with dealer meeting but it's starting back this week.  I went to walmart today and I'm ready for some home-cooked family meals! 

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to balance time and easy to let things slide...good luck at getting back on track/starting work again and I'm jealous that at least once a fortnight your house will be spotless!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you left me a comment! Cant wait to follow along and read about yall! Its so nice to have other bloggers whonare pregnant at the same time!
    Andie from baby on my hip

    ReplyDelete