My World

My World

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time is Flying

Here I am playing catch up again and this post will be very random so get ready!

A few weeks back my mom and I took a day and went to Branson to do a little shopping. The boys had picture day at school and I planned on doing our family pictures sometime in October. So I decided to do the black/red/gray colors for our outfits. My closet has a lot of black so I knew I could find something.Here is a collage of their school pictures.  This is just what Lara posted on FB so I haven't ordered them but I love them! 
We had her do our family pictures last night and this is just a few I've seen.  I'm so excited to see all of them.  And by the way...Lara is pretty awesome so you should check her out!   
 
So I took my nails off after I had Bennett.  They did really good after but I decided to try shellac the other day.  And I did red to match the pictures.  Thinking gray will be my next color.
 

Last weekend we went to Lance's cousins house for a little reunion.  Landon enjoyed playing with his cousins. 
    Landon and I attended my cousins wedding on October 6. 
 
 He crashed on the way home.
Here is Bennett's new face.  He loves to wrinkle his little nose!
My sister took some pictures of B when he was at school.  So nice having her there with the boys!

And I had a girls night last week which was a much needed night.  I love getting together with these girls and catching up.  We met at Bamboo Garden and I'm not much on that food.  I'm scared of sushi and I am sure y'all think I'm crazy.  I need to just try it sometime.


I decorated my classroom door for red ribbon week.  It always looks nice after but I have to admit that it's kind of a pain doing it.

Here we are before church.  Sometimes pictures aren't the easiest but I still try.

 
The hubs and I have a meeting at church tonight and then we'll start another busy week.  It is report cards and parent teacher conferences this week so lots to do.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment