My World

My World

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello Fall

I can't believe that tomorrow will be October.  I love this time of year with pumpkins, hayrides, and comfy sweaters.  We have had a busy couple weeks so I hope it does slow down a bit (but doubt that happens).  A few weeks back the fair came to town so Lance and I took Landon on Tuesday night and my parents kept Bennett for us.  We met Scott and Mackenzie and had a blast. 

 I'm the lucky one that got to ride all the rides with the kids as the two guys stayed safely on the ground!  And let me tell you...that kid roller coaster was rough.  It jerked me around and left a big bruise on my arm so there is no telling what it does to the little people riding it.  Lance took a picture of the well assembled roller coaster...glad I saw this when we got home.
 
 These two are the sweetest!

  The week after the fair was not a good week either.  On Tuesday my aunt Linda was put in the hospital and she passed away Wednesday afternoon.  She was my dads sister and the oldest out of the five.  She fought a brown recluse bite 5 years ago, then got breast cancer a few years back, and at the end of August they found out she had cancer in her bones and pretty much everywhere.  I miss her but I know she isn't hurting anymore and she's where we all want to be...we should be jealous of her!  Her youngest daughter, my cousin Stephanie, is getting married next Saturday so definitely going to be a bit hard for our family. 
 
This past week Mr.Bennett turned 7 months. 
 He weighs 21 pds, he is wearing size 3 diapers in the day but 4's at night, he just got his first tooth which I noticed Friday night, and big news is HE IS CRAWLING.  He has been pushing around a bit but on Tuesday night he just took off. 
 
And this big boy is 45 months now (can't believe he'll be 4 in 3 short months) and he weighs 41 pds.  He is such a mommas boy but I love it.  He will always be my baby even though he gets mad when I call him a baby.  He went through the car wash the other day without crying (see he is a big baby).  He used to have to get out and sit on my lap so this is a big deal...well for me and my vehicle it is. 
I think I'm caught up enough so now it's list time.  Walmart is calling my name after everyone wakes up from nap.  Landon and I are going to find some fall stuff for outside b/c before too long it will be time for Christmas stuff (my tree goes up first of November). 
 
Happy Fall Y'all!!!
 
Oh and I ordered my first ever Naked eyeshadow.  Haven't had time to try it out but very excited about it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment