My World

My World

Monday, December 31, 2012

10 Months

Baby Bennett is now 10 months old. 
Aww...isn't he the cutest thing ever?!?  This month has kind of been rough for Bennett.  He has been dealing with an ear infection and red throat so he's been on antibiotics most of the month.  The first round apparently didn't kill it, then the second medicine made him have a rash (or so we think), and the third one finally kicked it.  We've all had a few rough nights because of this but thankfully now we're getting back on track. 
Bennett is weighing 24.5 pds, he still wears size 4 diapers, clothes are definitely 18 months, he has 3 teeth that I see and he might be working on more, he still army crawls but the past few days he has started to stand alone so I bet he'll attempt walking soon, he eats more vegetables than fruit (I think it is too sweet for him), he drinks anywhere from 6-8 oz each bottle, he loves his yogurt melts & crunchies, he loves to be held which makes it hard for mommy to get things done, he loves watching his brother, he says mama and dada really good, and he is still a sweet, easy baby boy!
 Good shirt especially for our month!
 Poor baby just didn't feel good.  We got home from school at 4 PM and he just laid on me all night.  I loved cuddling my baby but wish he felt better. 

 This is the best picture of bed head.  He was rocking it!
Happy 10 months Bennett!!!
 


1 comment:

  1. I love baby Bennett with all my heart! He is awesome and adorable.

    ReplyDelete