My World

My World

Sunday, April 20, 2014

#thenewtonsdaily2014 week 15

Day 99:  Dropping off brother at church always makes Bennett sad so I got him a blue slush to help!  And I've learned to ask for double cups on his since he likes to poke holes.

Day 100:  This boy had his first t-ball practice tonight!  And it was a big difference from this year to last year (when he was crying for his momma).

Day 101:  Bennett and his friend at school.  They are too cute!

Day 102:  The boys are watching the yard work!  Lots of stuff going on outside.

Day 103:  Sleepy Boy!
And while Bennett was napping, Landon got to help the guys outside.

Day 104:  This momma is tired but these boys keep me going!

Day 105:  Landon would wear this shirt every day if I could keep it clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment