My World

My World

Friday, May 9, 2014

Five on Friday

Wahoo for the weekend!  It was a busy week at school with end of the year testing, but next week is even more busier with field trips, preschool walk through so and the music program.  Only 16 more school days!  That makes me smile!

1.  I finally got my Kendra Scott necklace.  I went with black to be safe and I love it.  I'm already planning on getting another one.  Not sure if I want the pink or yellow?!?  

2.  I'm not a patient person.  When I find something I want....I have to have it now!  So yesterday when the UPS man pulled in I called Lance and asked if I could open the box.  Of course he ruined my fun and said NO!  Luckily, he let me open it this morning.  My boys got me some earrings for Mothers Day and I love them.  

And my most favorite gifts are the handmade things from my boys!  

3.  I love Freckles Chic.  My friend from school opened up this boutique here in town and I can't get enough of her stuff!  Today I found a couple more tops that I'm excited about!  

4.  I started Candace Cameron Bures new book Balancing It All.  I love watching her on DWTS...and it was only $.99 on BookBub.  If you haven't signed up for BookBub you definitely should.  It sends you daily emails of Ebooks that are free or at discounted prices.  You put in your interests and it's as simple as that!

5.  We don't have big plans for the weekend which is just how I like it.  Hopefully we'll get to rest, work outside, and just spend time together!  Maybe we'll sleep some too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment