Bennett needed something in his bedroom for his clothes. So we brought this from downstairs.
We've been wanting something for this spot in the house. I found an idea off of Fixer Upper and decided to go shopping at Hobby Lobby. I ended up finding these and I'm super happy with them.
Landon and I worked out with Jillian (his choice).
So I want to go ahead and list some goals I have for this new year.
1. I want to read more. I already have a few new books on my Kindle app ready to go BUT i also want to read my Bible.
2. For my health I want to drink more water. I am still NO SODA which I am super proud to say but I know I could always drink more H2O. I'm going to come up with some strategy so I can improve this. I will continue to exercise which is honestly a part of my daily routine now. It just makes me feel better.
3. I want to keep sharing Advocare with others. The products have changed my life for the better. I've felt better these last 6 months than I have in a long time. Plus, I want to help some of my team members reach advisor and get their team growing.
4. I want to be more present. I definitely allow myself to get distracted with all the things I "think" I need to be doing. Like being more conscious about my time on social media. My life is not that fancy and I doubt I'll miss anything if I'm not checking my phone. My 3 boys need me more than anything else.
5. Some other things will be to blog more and plan meals better and follow through on them.
I have my new YETI cup to help me with water, a keyboard for my iPad which helps me blog faster, and pretty new pens to organize my meals with. I'm ready to go!
A new year is here...the possibiliies are endless.