My World

My World

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Last Full Week

We just finished out last full week of school.  We had days O-S so that was outside day, popcorn day, quiet day in PJ's, relay day (which was field trip day so didn't get to do much with that), and sunglasses day.  

Bennett ended up getting sick this week so I took off Wednesday, Nana kept him Thursday, and Lance & I split Friday as best we could.  By the time I got home Bennett was napping and Landon ended up falling asleep too.  They slept for awhile which was good.
For the field trip we went to the Fish Hatchery and to the park.  Lance took half the day off to go with Landon since I had to take my own class.  It was a fun trip but I'm glad we can check that off our list of things to do.



After the field trip I came home to cuddle my sick baby and he ended up falling asleep on me.
Nana kept Bennett so I could go to Landons 2nd tball game.  The boys won!  
We've only got 7 more days left and those will go super fast...or I hope they do.  It's Memorial weekend and we don't have any plans which I LOVE!!!  This morning Landon & I were up early so we ran to the farmer's market and brought breakfast home.
Lance and I cleaned out our cars and rearranged car seats.  I have been wanting to get new seats for both boys especially since we have a long drive for vacation coming up.  I ended up getting this seat for Landon since it converts to 3 different settings but I think I'll let Bennett have it.  I can get Landon another one before our trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment