My World

My World

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stitch Fix #4

I scheduled for my fourth fix to come once teacher in-service started to help pep me up!  So here is what it had...

I was excited to try the black pants and as comfy as they were they were a little short on me.  It was an in-between of a capri and ankle pant which doesn't work the best for me.
I tried them with the Aqua top that came in my fix.  I liked the color. It it was a little too long and baggy on me.

I received this top but I felt a little boxy in it.
When I saw the next top I thought no but then I out it on and liked it...especially for school/church so this ended up being my only keeper.

The last thing was a necklace.  I mentioned wanting a silver necklace and although I liked this...I think I want all silver so I can put it with anything.
Another fun fix!  Can't wait to schedule my next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment