My World

My World

Saturday, October 18, 2014

1st Sleepover....

Yes we just had our first sleepover last weekend and no I'm not ashamed to say that.  Life is busy and my kids are easily entertained with us.  Maybe I'm just lazy!  So on to the sleepover...Landon asked his cousin Christian to stay the night and Christian was super pumped.  We met aunt Brooke about 4:45 and then came to the house.  I got the boys a goody basket and fun snacks because I thought they'd like it.

They loved their new pjs and I have no clue what's up with Bennett's face.  He's so silly!
They showed me their new suckers.


Lance brought home pizza.
They played downstairs (I think they got every possible toy out) and fought like girls!


And then finally it was bedtime.  I had Landon and Christian in our bed and Lance took Bennett to Landon's room.  We watched tv for a little and then I shut it off....like all normal people do...right?  Ummm....NO!  Apparently Christian doesn't like the dark and started to get upset.  I told him I'd turn on a closet light but it wasn't good enough and by this point he just wanted to go home.  So Landon cried because he didn't want Christian to leave AND I cried because I had to drive him home.  I didn't really cry.  Luckily it was only 9:15 so it wasn't too bad.  

What I learned from this is that sleepovers aren't for me just yet, never turn the lights out on Christian, and having 3 boys would be hard if they fought like these boys did.  

Guess I can't call it a sleepover.  







No comments:

Post a Comment