My World

My World

Friday, October 10, 2014

Branson Run

Who doesn't love Fall?!?  We've had a few cool days, we bought a mum and planter for our front porch, and I turned on the heater already.  That tells me it's FALL.  And because of that I recently made a quick trip to Branson in search of a few things.  Plus this momma needed a time out.  I always have good luck at Banana Republic so that was my first stop.  I got a couple pairs of pants and a some new sweaters.  Here is my sweater in gray that I paired with my GAP always skinny cords and my new black Tieks!  Comfy and I hope stylish!
I went to Bath and Body for some Fall smells.   I'm so sensitive to smells but I always try to make something work.  I ended up getting leaves, fireside, and mahogany teakwood.  I also bought some fall hand soaps which I think most had pumpkin in the title!

I then drove to Target and just walked around for a bit.  Of course my basket got full by the time I was done but who can leave target with nothing.  I found a mat for our front door and yes it has red in it so it works with the door.  
I found a few clothes for the boys and I always check to see what maternity tanks they have in because those are my favorite for layering.  BINGO...they had a cream and light gray that I don't have so those got tossed in!  
I then found a new Fall nail.  It's darker for me but I love it!
Fun day but I have to admit that I like shopping online better!  


No comments:

Post a Comment