My World

My World

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Halloween 2014

Who loves Halloween falling on a Friday?!?  I know this momma (plus Kindergarten teacher) does.  I started early on asking Landon what he wanted to be.  I figured I could get away with making Bennett's costume match big brother one more year!  

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2013
And this year was wrestling themed.  Landon picked John Cena so I asked Bennett who he would want to be (I gave him the options that I could find in his size).  He picked Hulk Hogan.  So I ordered their costumes and the minute they arrived they went straight on them.  They actually wore them a lot before Halloween.  
Landon had trunk or treat at church so he got to wear shorts since it wasn't too bad outside.

Landon got to wear his costume to school but Bennett did not.  They both had parties in their classrooms and enjoyed that.  Landon was a little upset that I didn't let him wear shorts (sorry kid it was freezing out) since John Cena doesn't wear jeans.  Ha!!!

And a lot of the kindergarten teachers dressed up so we got a group picture!  I love the people I work with.  I couldn't ask for a better group.
After school we went home and I made us some mummy dogs...yes Pinterest got me!  We tried taking some pictures before we left and let's just say...2 year old Hulk Hogans don't know how to cooperate.  Then we got bundled up and headed to my parents house.  We always meet there with my sisters family and trick or treat around their neighborhood.





We all had a good time and got tons of candy.  The next day Landon's friend from school had a birthday party.  Daycen is a sweet boy and how fun for them to wear their costumes again!
And we did carve pumpkins Halloween week.  Even though Lance and I do most of the work it's a fun time for the boys!




The Mummy made by Lance and Bennett.
And the headless horseman made by me and Landon.













No comments:

Post a Comment