My World

My World

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Oh yes you read right. I am just now posting about our Halloween. I have pictures on our camera and I've just been lazy and not wanting to put them on the computer.

So we started Wednesday night at church with trunk-or-treating.  The kiddos were all dressed up and ready to go.


 He looks so sweet in these pictures!
 The night before Halloween we finally carved pumpkins.  Landon was a big help at the beginning but sort of lost interest when the job got hard.  I actually don't blame him because I sort of wanted to quit.   Landon picked out what we did and I got handed the witch stirring her potion and Lance did a face. 

 Landon wouldn't have anything to do with the pulp so I had to clean it out all by myself.


 The finished jack-o-lanterns.
 And sweet Landon sitting behind our work.

So Monday I decided to wear Halloween colors.  All the teachers told me I needed a pumpkin face on my belly so my suite mate decided to do it.  This is the pumpkin belly at 22 weeks!
 Here is Landon on Halloween and we're about to head to my mom and dad's house to trick-or-treat with my sister and her kiddos.
We ate pizza at my parents and then the men took the 4 kiddos around the neighborhood to trick-or-treat.  I joined them for one street of fun just so I could get pictures but that was enough for me.  The kids were a bit crazy just because they were so excited.  They got tons of candy-yes we still have a bucket full almost a month later.





So there is our Halloween for this year and maybe tomorrow I'll post our Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment