My World

My World

Monday, January 23, 2012

34 weeks

I am 34 weeks preggo with Bennett. I only have 42 days till my due date! My doctors appointment on Friday went great. I've gained a lot but I'm going to try to just ignore that number from here on out. I'm pregnant and should be gaining. Plus I know I can lose it after he gets here...I'm thinking positive. I go back in two weeks and this will be the start of getting checked. I did ask about being induced and he said if my body is ready there would be no reason not to at 39 weeks like we did with Landon. But he also said I could go in to labor before. He asked how big Landon was (7 lb 5 oz) and mentioned how things are different this time (weight and measuring) so maybe Bennett will be bigger...again who knows. Guess we'll see soon!  Here is my belly picture for the week and Landon even got in it just a little.  It was just me and Landon this morning so we were rushing around and he was climbing on the counter.  He's a wild man!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting close. So exciting! Who cares about the weight. You will lose it fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much longer! Little Bennett looks high today! :)

    ReplyDelete