My World

My World

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Spoke Too Soon

So I told you last night that Landon was doing really good in his bed.  Well not so much last night. :(  Lance tried to lay him down and when he turned the TV off Landon started crying.  I wasn't sure if I should go in there or just let Lance handle it.  But after a bit I decided to go in because I didn't want Landon to be upset and have a horrible night.  Well I went in and layed down with him and didn't get out of there until 10:22 PM.  At midnight Landon was waking up so Lance had to go in there to get him back asleep (which didn't take long) and then at 2 AM I had to go in and this preggo stayed in there.  It was literally 4 AM the last time I looked at the clock.  For some reason Landon just couldn't get to sleep good.  Every time I turned away from him he would get upset and move around.  At one point he even told me he was sad because I wasn't talking to him.  Yes kid...I don't usually talk at 3 in the morning!  He got up for good by 7 AM. So a bit of a rough night but I guess I'd rather him do this last night than tonight since we have to go back to reality tomorrow.  Hopefully tonight will be better.  Am I jinxing myself again???
Landon and I didn't do much today.  I made sure to take a nap with him.  I thought I'd better take advantage since I don't have any more breaks before Bennett's arrival (unless we have snow days).  We did laundry and got our things together for the morning.  Oh and guess what I did?  Preggo here actually walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes.  I know 15 minutes isn't much but for someone who hasn't exercised since who knows when I think it was good.  Plus I don't plan on running anytime soon-just trying to get a little cardio in.  We had a good supper and now it is almost bath time.  I'm hoping this bath will relax little man so he'll sleep good tonight. 
Wish us luck for the morning.  I hope we can get out of the house by 7:20 but we'll see. 

1 comment:

  1. We started this with our (now) 2 and a half year old when I was pregnant with my 2nd little one. It was rough for a while and then when Gunner was born it got even worse. But a couple months after brothers arrival he went right back in there without a fight. He now sleeps in there every night without a fight. There IS hope. Sometimes it just takes a while. Hopefully for your sake, he gets it down before the new baby arrives. But if not, it will happen. Good luck. If we could just get ours potty trained we'd be set! Ha!

    ReplyDelete