My World

My World

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1 Year

A year ago I started this blog.  I can't believe its already been a year.  I have truly enjoyed keeping this blog and am ready to tackle the next year.  I hope to blog more but with a new baby coming in a few months I might have an excuse. 
My sister and I have been talking about printing our blogs into a book but we couldn't figure it out.  Luckily my BIL Bradford is a computer/tech person and he's going to help us out.  Can't wait to get that and look back on the year!
Today we went to church, ate lunch with the Bentons, took a good nap, and then this momma went to WalMart all by herself.  We are about to call it a night and hopefully we'll all sleep good.  Last night Landon made it in his bed till 3:30 AM and I just climbed in with him.  Being pregnant and having major heartburn makes me want to get comfy quick and fall asleep...so that is why I stayed with him.  Oh and tonight Landon went #2 on the toilet.  He told me to get out and leave him alone.  When we checked on him later he had a magazine and was still going.  HA!  Glad he likes my gossip magazines. 
I have two more days of break left and I hope to make the most of them...that is being as lazy as I can and probably not putting on anything but jammies.  I'll definitely not be putting on any make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment