My World

My World

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Week

We've had a pretty lazy, but good week.  My sister and I started walking at the park together.  One day we had to take both boys so I pushed Landon in the stroller and Brooke carried Bennett in the carrier.  I am fixing to order my double stroller so hopefully that will make things easier.  And I told Brooke I felt bad that she's having to help with my kiddos since they have to go with us and here she has three kids who never get to go.  I promise we'll fix that.
And a girl at Brooke's school told her about these free workout apps.  So I downloaded them the other day to try them out...and I have to admit...I'm liking them.  I'm actually pretty sore right now which is a good thing.  You can do 5 minutes, 7.5 minutes, or 10 minutes.  Perfect for a momma who doesn't have a lot of time. 
Here are a few pictures of the boys.  Look at all these rolls on our 6 week old boy! 
 Last night both boys needed a bath so I decided to put them in there together.  This is silly but it makes it all real seeing them both in the tub that I have two kiddos now.  B seems to like the bath.  More so than Landon ever did.  We still have hair washing issues.  I think we protected those sweet ears for too long (but you would have too if your child had so many ear infections as L).
 Love how B is looking at his big brother. 
 Well it looks as if nap time is over for B so I guess it's time to eat and then head to get Landon.  I always miss Landon when he's at school but today I am so tired and I needed a little nap time myself.  Last night was my night with Bennett and he didn't sleep much.  I think once I woke up at 11:45 PM I never went back to sleep for longer than an hour.  It was rough!

4 comments:

  1. came over from Kelly's...such a beautiful little family you have!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are too cute! I have 3 boys...almsot 4yr, 2.5yr and 3mon. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! found you by way of Kelly's Korner! Congrats on your new addition. You have a beautiful family. I have one boy and a girl and my best friend, who I blog with, has a 5 year old little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bath pictures. Gunner is 7 months old and I still haven't been brave enough to put Tuff in the bath tub with him yet. LOL. I must be crazy. But Tuff can get a little crazy in the bath tub sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete