My World

My World

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Beauty Routines

Now I am not a big beauty girl but I want to blog more so I'm starting to look for ideas to get me going.  

I've recently started using Rodan + Fields skincare line.  I started with the Reverse line and have really liked it.  I just tried the Redefine line last week and I started having breakouts on my forehead (yes it might be the body switching but I don't have time for that) so I've went back to Reverse.  
I am trying to get better at washing my face morning and night but it's just going to take time.  In the summer I honestly don't wear makeup unless it's Sunday!  But when I fix my face I keep it simple (remember don't like washing face).  I still use my caboodle from long ago.  
So I've never worn liquid foundation...just powder.  I love my BareMinerals powder.  
For blush I liked the NARS but found a cheaper blush that I really LOVE.  The color is soft lights Prism.
For my eyes I usually switch it up between a few things.  If I'm feeling fancy I go to my Naked 2 palette, for a little less I use the cover girls eye enhancers cafe au lait, and for quick times I will use cover girl champagne or just the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion.  
Now I've had my eyeliner tattooed on but it's pretty light so I usually add the BareMinerals liner shadow to my top lid.  My favorite color is Tigers Eye but I sometimes use Nurture.
Next is mascara.  I know it makes me look alive BUT I hate washing it off.  I tried the 3D lash mascara from Younique but I'm just not that fancy.  I really love the Benefits They're Real.  It's in my shopping bag on Amazon right now.
But since I'm out I use Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black, Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express, or their Great Lash mascara.
For my lips I never wear lipstick...only gloss.  I'm not big on color so it's usually just something to give me shine. I really like Revlon gloss in Shine City or Snow Pink.

Now for my hair I love the pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner.
If I wear my hair curly I will spray this on it because it doesn't cause crunchy hair...vert natural feeling.
Hope you found a new product to try from me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment