I saw this on a blog I read and thought it would be fun!
1. I can't go without my nails. I've had acrylic nails since the day cheerleading was over my senior year in high school.
2. I have always wanted to be a runner. I know some say running a 5K doesn't make you a runner but for me it does!
3. I have had skin cancer. I worked at a tanning place for about 4 or 5 years and I took advantage of the free tanning.
4. I have never broken a bone.
5. I love banana flavored Popsicles.
6. I love gerber daisies.
7. I am obsessed with reading gossip magazines. I buy 2 to 4 each week at Wal-Mart and yes the hubs makes fun of me because he says they all say the same thing.
8. I have read the Twilight books 3 or 4 times. And I'll probably read them again when the next movie comes out.
9. I buy way too many jeans. I probably have 25-30 pairs. Why??? I'm not sure but I probably only wear 5 of them.
10. I eat a cinnamon pop-tart every morning for breakfast.
11. I am OCD. I know I drive my husband crazy with it but I got it from my dad.
12. I love going for drives.
13. I want Carrie Underwood's legs.
14. I wear a lot of black. I'll buy things in color but when it's time to get dressed I always go back to black.
15. I lived at home with my parents till the day I got married.
16. My husband taught me how to do laundry. I know horrible right?!? My parents never made me do laundry...I think because it was just easier to do it themselves.
17. I attended UCA for 1 school day and quickly dropped out to come back home. I was going to live with my sister so I would have been fine but I just wanted to be home. I'm a baby!
18. I chipped my front teeth playing basketball in 4th grade.
19. I was a cheerleader for four years and I was captain my junior and senior year.
20. I don't drink milk.
21. I have one older sister who I adore :)
22. I have had two best friends since 2nd grade Megan and Kim. They are like sisters.
23. Gwen (my other best friend) and I had our boys on the same day...December 29th. This was not planned but it definitely makes for a good story!
24. Lance and I had our first date at Turkey Trot. Some might not know what that is...and truthfully I didn't know much about it till him. But it was the best first date and so glad we went!
25. I have never got a speeding ticket.
26. I watch all the Real Housewives.
27. I like to go to bed early. If Landon would allow...I'd go to bed at 8:00. I think it's because I can't sleep in so I am usually up early.
28. I can't stand wasp. They scare me and make me want to stay inside.
Hope you enjoyed this! I hope whoever reads my blog will do this too so I can learn more about them...hint, hint!