My World

My World

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Last weekend as a family of 3

Check out our countdown...yes tonight is the last night as a family of 3.  We will become a family of 4 tomorrow.  We are so excited and very ready to have Bennett here.  I'm so ready to have my body back.  I have loved sharing it with my baby boy but we are fighting for space here and I'm not sure either of us are comfortable.  It is crazy to think that in less than 24 hours I will not have Bennett in my belly but in my arms. 
And look at this sweet boy! 
Yesterday we worked around the house and got a lot of last minute things done before the big day.  Well when it was nap time Landon wanted nothing to do with it and this preggo didn't want to deal with it.  So we just skipped nap.  So later that evening I took my shower and when I came out this is what I found.  He was playing the iPad on his daddy's lap and Lance said all of a sudden he sat the iPad down and just fell asleep.  It was so sweet and it has been a long time since he's fallen asleep on us.  I picked him up and laid him down at 7:30 and he didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. 

 It's hard to believe that he will be the big brother tomorrow.  He'll always be my baby (even though we get in trouble when we call him that-because he is a big boy).  I know after Bennett gets here Landon is going to look so big.  He is going to be such a good helper.  I am sad about being away from him for the next couple of nights but I know he will be fine. 

Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow as we meet our newest addition.  I pray that this delivery is a bit easier on me than Landon's was and most importantly that Bennett comes into this world healthy.  I'll definitely post tomorrow when he gets here and I'll have my last belly shot.   

1 comment: