My World

My World

Saturday, February 22, 2014

#thenewtonsdaily2014 week 8

Day 50:  Today we celebrated my nephews 4th birthday!  Mitchum is 4 which doesn't even seem possible.  We stopped by after school to give him his present and eat cake!  

Day 51:  I completed the last day of CGI for year 1.  We had to go to Melbourne so we made sure we had a sonic drink to help us get through the day.

Day 52:  I am so happy it's the weekend!  I ran home after school and started the 2nd coat on the trim in the play area while the boys played at school.  Kerry texted me and said Bennett had a fever (say what??) so I stopped and ran and got them.  He just had a low fever when we got home so we'll just watch him to see if it gets worse.  Lance came home and grilled for us and the boys enjoyed being outside.

Day 53:  I managed to clean house, do laundry, and shave my legs with both boys since Lance had to work.  When I was doing laundry I came back in to my room and found Bennett asleep.  He's acting ok but still has a very low fever.  

Day 54:  I haven't washed my car in a really long time.  So I snuck to town for a sonic drink and decided to drive through the car wash.  It helped a little but still looks dirty.

Day 55:  I was wanting skittles so when I found them I couldn't decide which kind to get.  So I settled on three bags!  

Day 56:  Aunt Brooke knows Bennett loves the Grinch so she gave him a Grinch doll for his birthday.  Some how Landon got to sleep with it that night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment