My World

My World

Friday, February 11, 2011

Beauty Tips...

I am trying to participate in the Show Us Your Life over at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/.  I'm not sure I am doing it correctly but I'm trying!  I'm new to this blogging thing.

Now I am definitely not one to fuss about looks.  I am most comfortable in comfy pants and a t-shirt but I thought I'd share some of my favorite things.
I have naturally curly hair and the only thing I use in it is this.  Loreal Pumping Curls.  It never makes my hair feel sticky or look crunchy!  I think you can still get it at Wal-Mart.



On the days I straighten my hair I use Bed Head Superstar Shampoo & Conditioner.  I think it is good at not making my hair look greasy. 

For my face I recently switched from Arbonne to Clinique.  I never had issues with breakouts so I was lucky there. I switched to Clinique just because I like how I can run and get stuff I need when I need it.  But after reading some of these links I am really thinking about going back to Arbonne.  It was always a good product but yes it is pricey.
I never wear a liquid foundation because I don't feel I need something heavy.  I like the mineral powders and right now I am using Clinique Mineral Powder.  I am very white (I had skin cancer and I am pretty frightened of the sun still) so I'm sure my color is called ghost 3N.

I still use the Arbonne Bronzer Powder.

I love the Revlon Shine City lip gloss - I don't like color for some reason so this is what I always wear.

I wear Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara.

My favorite eyeshadow on me is MAC Illusionary Burning Ambition.  I feel like it makes my eyes pop!

I have always wore acrylic nails (Since my senior year 01' right after cheerleading was over-so for a long time) but I love to have them painted to change things up.  I tend to do reds but my favorite color is Dutch Tulips by OPI.  I love how it pulls a red and a pink.

I have always loved perfume but I have to be careful because some smells give me headaches.  I love these right now.
212 by Carolina Herrera

Issey Miyake

Well I am going to keep reading other links and get more ideas.  I am ready to go shopping after looking at the ones so far.  Lance is going to get me :) 

3 comments:

  1. I have found few products that smell better than Bed Head. Thanks for sharing all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love opi! ive never tried bedhead or mac but everyone keeps talking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! I love OPI too! Enjoy your blog! Come visit my blog sometime at http://mer9807.blogspot.com! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete