My World

My World

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Change is Good...Right!?!

So I had my hair done Friday night and I thought I'd go dark since my roots were getting on my nerves...but now I'm rethinking my decision.  I've only seen a few people this weekend and they seem to like it.  I think I was just so blonde and to go this dark is very dramatic for me. 

So here is my hair before....
And here it is now....
I was taking my picture all day to see how it looked in different lights & to see if I liked it...trust me I usually don't snap pictures of myself!
It looks way darker inside than it does outside in the natural light.  I seriously thought about calling my guy and telling him I needed blonde in it but I'm going to go to work tomorrow and get others opinion on it.  So I'd love to hear what y'all think.  And be completely honest. I was telling my friend that I'd walk by pictures of myself in the house and think "Oh I miss blonde".  I'm a nut! 

Today our little famiy headed over to Viola to visit Judy aka Nana.  We had lunch and then Judy, Landon and I went up to West Plains to do a little shopping.  I think Lance wanted a nap :)  We went to one store and little guy was wild.  He was running around and seriously gave me a work out.  When I finally caught him he was breathing hard.  I don't think I'll be taking him on any shopping trips.  When we got back Landon wanted to go outside and when he came back in he brought me a surprise. 

He is the sweetest!  He said he brought it to me because he loves me! 

Speaking of running...I am going to sign up for my first 5K.  It is the Susan G. Komen 5K over in Fayetteville on April 30th.  My best friend lives in Centerton and she's doing it too.  I want to run a 5K before we decide to have another child so I better get signed up!  I started my couch to 5K training again and tonight I just finished week 4.  I am going past the workout so I can at least get to 3 miles.  The first night it took me 37:25, second night was 35:26 and tonight it was 35:13.  I was proud with that!  We'll see how it goes. 

Tomorrow night is the finale of the Bachelor and I am so excited!  I have actually watched every episode and I am really wanting him to propose to Emily.  I'm counting down the hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment