My World

My World

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Girls Night

Last night I met some friends from high school at Dusit which is a Thai restaurant in MH that I had never tried.  Allyson just moved back into town and wanted to start a girls night once a month...I was so excited and I think everyone needs a night out with friends.  It was so fun to catch up.  We will be having our 10 year reunion this year and it doesn't seem like its been that long.  Can't wait for more girls nights!

My sweet Landon hasn't been feeling the greatest lately.  Sunday night he started running a high fever so Judy stayed with him Monday.  Lance took him to the doctor Tuesday morning and they treated him for bronchiolitis/RSV.  He is on a medicine and steroid.  Judy ended up keeping him Tuesday and Wednesday since he had to be fever free for 24 hours.  He went to school Thursday and Friday.  Now let me tell you...Thursday was a very difficult morning.  I was about to cry when I left him b/c he was just a sad boy.  I did call to check on him during my break and he was doing fine.  He just likes to torture me :)  That evening was my Girls Night and Lance told me as soon as I got home that Landon fell asleep at 6:00 PM so we might have a long night.  Well it turns out Landon slept till 6:30 AM.  The boy was worn out and he definitely needed the sleep.  Friday was a much better day for him and for this softy!

Landon is always a character and the other night we gave him a fudgesicle to make him feel better :) 
 Not going to waste any of it!
 I'd say he liked it :)
Then he wanted to call aunt Sharmin.  He got to talk to Logan for a little bit and then he got in the recliner and had a good conversation with his aunt. 
 He was sitting so cute so I had to text the picture to Sharmin.  This is him talking to her. 
After about 10 minutes we tried to get the phone away from him but he was not having it.  Judy told Sharmin just to hang up :)  I love him!!!

Well I am going to get off of here since a storm is coming through.  I hope to have a relaxing weekend with my boys and snuggle my little boy.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my conversation with him, too, and had to show that picture to everyone at school. He is such a character...I just love that boy!

    ReplyDelete