My World

My World

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

I am so glad tomorrow if Friday!  I am ready to be home with my boys and hopefully spend most of our time outside this weekend.  I think everyone is saying this and I agree with them...I am ready for Spring.  I'm ready to show off my white legs :)  I have tried the spray tan and self tanners but that is just too much work for me and truthfully I don't really care about being tan.  Being told you have skin cancer sure changes your life.

This morning started off with a bit of a problem.  As I was flossing my teeth I had a filling fall out...yikes!  I called Alisha and asked her what to do...she had Pam call me at 7:45 AM (thank you Alisha) and they got me scheduled to come in after school.  So all day my tongue has been touching that tooth.  Now it is fixed and right now I just wish the numbness would go away.  I can't stand that feeling.

Tonight Lance is at his bank meeting and Landon & I are about to sit down and watch Toy Story 3.  I'll probably read since I have about 3 books going right now.  I am reading a book on stomach pain and how to cure it (we'll see), Heaven is for Real and today I purchased The Pioneer Woman:Black Heels to Tractor Wheels (my sister told me it was good).  I really don't have a lot of time to read plus I have had a child trying to grab/tear things out of my hands for the past two years but I got the iKindle app on my phone and that is how I manage to read.  It is a great app to get!

Tomorrow evening I have my hair appointment and Gwen is going with me.  We actually got our appointments at the same time.  I'm thinking of going a bit darker.  I'm tired of roots and I'm thinking it's too blonde right now.  I'll post a before and after picture at some point. 

2 comments:

  1. Did Lance tell you about the basketball classic? I'm excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kindle app! That is the only way I can manage to read anymore!

    ReplyDelete