My World

My World

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Scheduled For Tubes

Well Bennett ended up getting sick after my last post so I took him to the Walmart clinic on Sunday. His right ear is infected...boo! My MIL kept both boys home Monday and Tuesday. I called the ENT first thing Monday morning and told them we did want to go ahead with tubes. So we are scheduled for the surgery Monday-thank goodness its spring break and I will be able to be home with him. Today he seems to be doing a lot better but I might stay home with them tomorrow so he can have another day to rest.
Today when I got home I had a package waiting for me. Love those days! I ordered the boys a shirt for St.Patty's day and a pair of aviators! Gotta love that!
And here are a few pictures of the boys over the weekend. We finally got Bennett's new swing up and he seemed to enjoy it. I have a feeling we'll be spending lots of time outside when the weather gets warmer. Landon loves showing his brother all the fun things to do!









No comments:

Post a Comment