My World

My World

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Work

Today we had to go back to work/school so we were out the door pretty early.  I didn't sleep at all last night for some reason.  Landon still sleeps with us and last night he was all about sharing my pillow and at one point he hit me in the nose.  I seriously thought I was going to get my first bloody nose.  Landon went back to school while mommy had in-service all day.  It was a pretty good day but I was definitely tired in our last meeting.  I picked Landon up and his teacher told me he was a bit emotional today. When I walked into his room he was crying b/c a toy he was using broke.  I'm not sure if he was scared or what but I've decided he needs to toughen up a little.  Looking at him you wouldn't think he was a wimpy kid.  He looks more like the kid who is going to knock others down and be the boss...not so much with him. ha!  When we got home I decided to put him in his highchair and let him play with his new playdoh kit.  And this gave me an opportunity to get on the treadmill. 

 Trying to figure out what to do with his new gadgets.
 And watching Blues Clues!
 Here is his "cheese"face.
I did another mile today with no stops.  I was hoping to improve my time from yesterday.  I am definitely not running fast yet but yesterday my time was 11:03.  Today I got.....
by 5 seconds. :)  I am just happy it got better.  After supper I got ready for bed and when I came into the living room this is what I found....
I love my boys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment