Now the reason we went to the doctor was for his 2 year checkup and other than the ear he is doing great. He weighs 31 pounds and is 35 3/4" tall (He's in the 81% for both). Some things he's doing now:
- Can count to 12 and he can count to 10 in spanish
- Sings tons of songs (ABC's, Barney "I Love You", Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle)
- He can tell us his birthday (I see so many kiddos who don't know their birthday so I had to start teaching him)
- He wears 24 months-3T in clothes
- Size 6 diapers (we are working on potty training a bit - good thing right - do they even make size 7 diapers?!?)
- Loves dancing
My sister got him this little radio and he loves it!
And you'll notice him wearing my headband and whatever else he can find as a necklace. ha!
- He can work my iPhone better than most
- Enjoys being read to (Right now we read"The Big Red Barn" and "I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly" every night)
- Loves farm animals
- Loves working his puzzles
- Picky eater right now but loves spaghetti and fruit
We also have to do his numbers, colors and transporation puzzles.
This past Saturday we were kind of lazy. Landon took a good nap and when I heard him I went to get him and brought him in the living room. I sat down and this is what happened....
Oh I love this! He hardly ever sleeps on me or lets me rock him so I definitely took advantage of this moment.
I hope little man continues to get better. We are going to take him to school tomorrow since he didn't have a fever at all today. I'm sure tomorrow morning will be a little rough when I leave him but he truly loves his school. He just likes to make me feel horrible!
Here is little man jumping on his bed or the bed that is in his room or the bed that's in this room we fixed up for him - he sleeps in a king size bed with his mommy and daddy!