My World

My World

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Difficult Day

Today was a difficult day.  My sweet Grandma Lois went home to be with the Lord last night around 11:00 PM.  I know she is so much better now and not hurting at all but we are selfish and don't want to say goodbye.  I have many wonderful memories with my grandma that I will always cherish.  She was around us a lot and we spent a lot of time at her house.  She would always play Patsy Cline and that song "I got a brand new pair of rollerskates".  She was a classy lady who liked to shop.  That's where I get my shopping habit :)  I love her and will miss her tons. 

Lance had to work most of the day so Landon and I were pretty lazy this morning.  Once Lance got home I went to MH to do some grocery shopping.  I decided to plan out suppers for the entire month (thanks to Gwen) so I had a long grocery list.  I hope this helps us cut back on our spending at Wal-Mart.  Maybe I won't have to go every week either.  We'll see how it goes.  Tonight Lance cooked steaks which were yummy!  We both did the treadmill after our food settled and Landon played with his Mr Potato Head.  Here he is working on his creation!
 And here is the final thing....a little out of place but I think it looks perfect :)
Tomorrow is the service for my Grandma.  I pray for my family to have the strength during our loss and to always remember the wonderful times with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment